Swine Flu Questions and Answers
• Who is at risk of Swine Flu?
• How Dangerous is Swine Flu?
• What are The Symptoms of Swine Flu?
• Is Swine Flu the next Pandemic?
• What can I do to protect my family?
Swine Flu or influenza is a virus that has mutated from the bird flu. A virus can mutate in 17 days! The mutated bird flu was able to infect pigs. Pigs are one of the few animals that can pass diseases directly to humans. Once humans are infected with the “Swine Flu” they are able to infect other humans. There is no flu shot for this “new virus” strain as it could be less than a few months old. Vaccines take a year or more to develop and build supplies to a level that can be distributed.
Everyone is at risk of contracting swine flu. The first casualties appear to be teenagers. Next in line are the very young and old. You must be aware that anyone who has a weakened immune system is a primary candidate for any flu. Your immune system can be weakened by sickness, disease, operations, poor diet, even poorer vitamin/mineral supplication, stress, emotional events, lack of sun exposure, overweight, cigarettes, diabetes and injury. Have you ever wondered why in the past, during the great worldwide pandemics, that millions died sparing some at seemingly random selection? Those with STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEMS were not infected. The virus and bacteria are exposed to our body always. Only the bodies with weaken immune systems succumb.
The swine flu is more dangerous than the previous bird flu because the swine flu virus has mutated so that it can readily infect human to human. THIS IS THE CRITERIA FOR A WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC!
The symptoms of swine flu are:
All the regular flu symptoms,
Some or all of the following symptoms can be attributed to swine flu; sore throat, fever, nasal congestion, cough, chills, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, and headache. Conjunctivitis, myalgia, and dyspnea have been recorded. Severe cases of swine flu include respiratory failure, pneumonia and sudden death.
Swine flu can very easily become the next international pandemic. Millions die worldwide in every pandemic. The first criteria has been met, swine flu has mutated so that it spreads easily between humans. The governmental control for pandemics has always been quarantine. There is no known pharmaceutical antidote to kill virus. Today the modern pharmaceutical companies are months away from having a “vaccine” for swine flu. In just 17 weeks their “vaccine” may not work on the new mutant virus…
You can protect your family from swine flu naturally.
1. Studies in a controlled environment (a California prison, 2005) shows that whole food Vitamin D (Vitamin D derived from organic whole foods, this is not the Brand name) prevented inmates from getting the flu even when exposed to infected inmates. At least 15 minutes of sunshine a day will increase your vitamin D accumulation in the body.
2. Make sure that you strengthen your immune system with healthy food and immune system support minerals and vitamins. Extra support for your immune system may make the difference between infection of the swine flu in your family or NOT! START BUILDING UP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM TODAY.
3. Drink plenty of WATER, not soda, not coffee (remember one cup of coffee depletes all the vitamins C, D and B from your body for a day). Get at least 7 hours of sleep a day.
4. Limit public exposure.
5. Wash your hands and face often, (colloidal silver soap or sanitize wipes).
If you think you have swine flu, contact your health care professional immediately! The mandated disclaimer is at the very bottom of this page.